Air Conditioning Repair in Oshkosh, WI
Does your air conditioning only blow slightly cooler air compared to just the car’s fan alone? Does your car smell damp or musty when you turn your air on? These are just a couple indications that your air conditioning system may be having issues.
While it could be as simple as topping off your car’s refrigerant, it’s important to check for leaks, inspect hoses and condenser to make sure everything is working together. Here are some of the other points we inspect in your air condition system:
- Examine all internal controls and blower
- Radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspect the compressor belt
- Inspect hoses and seals for leaks or damage
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verify the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measure the interior vent air temperature
- Coolant System Flush
To make sure your vehicle’s air conditioning system is working right, bring it in for a professional inspection or repair. We’ll diagnose any issues and get your car blowing cold air, keeping you comfortable again.
Ready to start giving your car the expert care that it deserves?
Don't put it off any longer. Stop in or contact Arden's Automotive Hospital to set up an appointment for your vehicle today.