Brake Repair Services in Oshkosh, WI
Your brakes are one of the most important safety features of your car. Inspecting your brakes at least twice a year for wear and damage can protect you and your passengers. Brake pad problems can usually be identified by squealing brakes. But if you’re hearing grinding metal on metal sound when braking, you’ve waited too long.
Other signs your brakes need to be replaced:
- Your vehicle is pulling to one side when applying the brakes
- Bad vibrations when braking
- Deep grooves or uneven wear in your rotors
At Arden’s, there isn’t a brake repair or replacement service we don’t provide. Our brake services include:
- Full brake and caliper repair and replacement
- Brake pad replacement
- Brake line repair and replacement
- Parking brake services and repair
By maintaining your brakes regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and ensure you, your passengers, and others on the road are safe. Call Arden’s at (920) 203-3694 to schedule a brake inspection today.
Ready to start giving your car the expert care that it deserves?
Don't put it off any longer. Stop in or contact Arden's Automotive Hospital to set up an appointment for your vehicle today.